WCC Benefits for Mega-Churches
Mega-Churches face unique challenges due to the large amount of church members they serve. World Communion Cups has designed a special program to provide the best communion solutions and church member communion experiences for Mega-Churches. It’s not easy to serve hundreds or thousands of members at a time, and without a good program for communion, an extra burden can be placed upon the Pastor and management team. Without ever realizing it, the Mega-Church can find themselves investing an inordinate amount of time and resources rounding up volunteers trying to serve communion themselves. They may also be losing valuable time within the service while serving communion. Time that could be spent on longer sermons and other parts of your service.
World Communion Cups can provide everything from best practices and volume pricing to the premier products available for serving communion within your church. You will have your own dedicated Customer Service Representative to help with how to serve communion at your church, how to order and stock your communion products, which products suit your church best and provide you with your churches volume pricing. Please watch our short video to see how we work with one Mega-Church to serve their needs.
Features and Benefits
- Safe and sanitary. Product is hermetically sealed.
- Easy to open and quiet – does not disrupt service. Juice and wafers are separated.
- We have juice, wine and gluten free wafers available.
- Elegant shape appearance of communion chalice. Trademarked design.
- Clear cups. Can see product.
- Chalices are unmarked. No marketing on seals or chalice.
- Products made by a ministry.
- Concierge level service. Benefits of having a direct contact and personal relationship at WCC.
- Products are efficient to use, with extremely low waste. We can help you train your staff on best practices for you communion.
- Cost effective communion solutions for your church. Reduce strain on Church Management. Reduce volunteers needed for communion. Good financial stewardship.
- Immediate availability when ordering.
- Skid packaging. Easier for church to receive/handle.
- Subscription ordering (if desired).
- Special pricing based on churches volume.
Samples and How to Order
Please contact our Customer Service Department at (812) 397-2930, or, email us at email@example.com to discuss your churches communion needs and for any questions you might have. (or, as an alternative, just state to contact Customer Service with questions or to discuss your communion needs at contact info below at bottom of page)